The Institute, updates professionals on condominium and planned development law generally, and explores in detail particular topics of current interest.
SAVE THE DATE
October 3 - 4, 2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
FL CLE will be applied for: 18.0 general credits, including 1.0 in technology and 1.0 in ethics. 18.0 Certification Credits in Real Estate and Condominium & Planned Land Development Law.
• Market Development
• Directors' and Officers' Liability under New Statues and Ethical Consequences for Association Counsel
• Condo & HOA Websites: Ownership, Licensing and Practical Issues
• IT Applications and Programs for Community Association Practitioners
• Vertical Subdivisions: Structuring, Drafting, Real Estate Tax and Other Issues
• Distressing Title Issues in Community Association Covenants
Boca Raton Resort & Club
Registration - Coming Soon
Registration Fee: $565 (includes a downloadable copy of all materials)
Add-on Book Purchase: $90.00
Join the conversation! #BoyerCondo