"Health law is an expansive field of law that, while encompassing almost all types of legal work, influences people's quality of health.
· Do you ever wonder what opportunities there are in the broad field of health law?
· Have you ever considered what health law clinics, training and classes are available at Miami Law?
· Would you like to hear from health law experts and UM Law alumni about an evolving industry that makes up 1/5th of the U.S. Economy?
· Did you know that 3 of Miami's 5 largest employers are healthcare organizations?
· Would you like to socialize with students, alumni, and attorneys interested in field of health law?
· Would you like to know about networking and career opportunities that are available locally and nationally?
If so, we encourage you to become a member of the University of Miami Health Law Association. Join our mailing list and see you at the next meeting!"
Category: Legal Practice Area
President: Bridget Dye
Faculty Advisor: Prof. Gabriel Scheffler
Health Law Association Bylaws