- EISIL (American Society of Int'l Law) provides basic texts, explanations and links on various international law topics. There are several related sections, such as General International Law, International Organizations, etc.
- ASIL Electronic Resources Guide research guides for doing international research on the web.
- ASIL Insights brief news releases related to international law.
- International Law in Brief (ASIL) recent developments in international law, including UN resolutions, cases, and other happenings.
- International Judicial Monitor articles related to international judiciary and justice.
- Global Legal Monitor (Law Library of Congress) worldwide legal news.
- Treaties in Force (Department of State listing of treaties of which the U.S. is a party)
- Multilaterals Project (Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts)
- Hein Online - Treaties and Agreements Library lets you browse U.S. and other treaties.
- Avalon Project at Yale Law School
- Guide to Researching U.S. Treaties (LLRX) - describes in detail how and where to find U.S. treaties.
- International Court of Justice includes full text of cases (contentious and advisory), statute and rules of the court, and other basic documents. It also includes documents from the Permanent Court of International Justice. The site is not searchable.
- Germain's International Court of Justice Research Guide suggests where to find information about the court (mostly print).
- European Court of Human Rights
- Area of Law by Topic - International Law
Add/Edit Tabs: International Law
Includes U.S. treaties, databases with topical treaties (e.g. tax), human rights cases, international decisions, news, and law journals
- Search by Topic - International Law
Includes ICJ, international criminal tribunals, U.S. treaties, international news and journals
Library Print Material
- International Legal Materials (available in print and Westlaw, Hein Online, and LexisNexis)
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals - indexes articles from more than 450 legal periodicals from 1985 to the present. The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals covers international law (public and private), comparative law, and municipal law of countries other than the United States, British Isles, and British Commonwealth.