How can you impact the future of the human rights education at Miami Law, ensuring our preeminence in training, global convenings, scholarship, and advocacy?
Consider joining as:
- An HRP Philanthropist- donations $25,000 or more
- An HRP Benefactor- donations of $10,000 to $24,999
- An HRP Partner- donations of $5000 to $9,999
- An HRP Friend- donations of $2,500 to $4,999
- An HRP Associate- donations of $1000 to $2,499
- An HRP Supporter- any donation
Donations of $1,000 and up will also be recognized with membership in the Dean’s Circle. For members of the judiciary and alumni working in the public and non-profit sectors, the minimum donation is $500, and young alumni may join at lower thresholds.
For more information, please contact us at HRC@law.miami.edu or 305-284-1678.
Make a gift here or send your check payable to the University of Miami at:
Human Rights Program
c/o Office of Law Development & Alumni Relations
Robert E. Dooley Bldg, Alma Jennings Foundation Suite
1311 Miller Dr, C319
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Many thanks to our current supporters!
Francis & Renee Citera
University of Miami Ethics Program