The University of Miami offers the Dual-Degree Program in Law, which allows qualified students (either high school applicants or University of Miami undergratuate students) with high academic ability to complete their bachelors and Juris Doctor Degrees in just six years. Students may apply to the Dual-Degree program when applying for undergraduate admission or any time after their freshman year, as long as they meet the admission requirements.
Advantages of the Dual Degree Program in Law
TIME & COST
- Accelerated academic track: Students will complete both BA/BS and JD degrees in just six years, which will save tuition costs.
- Special events and programs hosted by Miami Law;
- Special networking events hosted by Toppel Career Center;
- Students have the opportunity to sit in on law classes as requested;
- Exclusive workshops.
- Program specific undergraduate advising;
- Program specific advising from Miami Law advisors.
- Closed Facebook Group for Dual Degree students & administrators;
- Digital community center for students.
Advisor Contact Information
Law School Student Mentors:
Charli Beam, Class of 2022