Every year, the Academic Achievement Program organizes a week of workshops and panels on planning for the bar.
Topics in the past have included:
- Bar Orientation for 1Ls
- Crash Course in Florida Family Law
- Financial Planning for the Bar Exam
- Conquering the Multistate Bar Exam Workshop: Critical Skills and a Refresher on Evidence
- Bar Exam Logistics
- Mastering the Essay Portion of the Florida Bar Exam
- Character and Fitness Panel: How to Handle Applications and Hearings
See flyer from the 2014 Bar Week program.
For details, contact Alex Schimel, Academic Achievement Program Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.