With increasing global trade, businesses are more focused on ways to resolve international business disputes through a neutral process such as international arbitration. Miami Law and the University of Versailles in France now offer exchange opportunities for students interested in learning more about or pursuing a career in this area.
Both schools are known for their specializations in international arbitration. The University of Miami School of Law offers an LL.M. in International Arbitration and The University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines Faculty of Law and Political Science offers a bilingual (French and English) Masters Program in Arbitration and International Business.
The UM Law-University of Versailles Agreement opens many opportunities such as:
- Teaching and research staff exchanges
- Exchange of documents, publications and teaching materials
- The organization of joint conferences and seminars
- The facilitation of summer internships for students from University of Versailles at local law firms with an arbitration practice
- Student exchanges (for example Miami Law students attending class in Versailles in May/June and University of Versailles students attending class at UM in August/Sept.) Additional seminars would be arranged during these visitation periods to further enrich the program
All exchange activities hosted by UM are conducted in English. For more information, contact email@example.com.