International Graduate Law Programs
For more than 40 years, our International Graduate Programs (IGLP) have trained lawyers for the global marketplace. LL.M. students come to UM to advance their careers by studying with our expert faculty in Miami – the gateway between the U.S., Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Our List of Programs
LL.M. in International Law:
LL.M. in International Arbitration
LL.M. in Ocean and Coastal Law
J.D./LL.M. (Joint Degree) in International Law
J.D./LL.M. (Joint Degree) in Ocean and Coastal Law
Hear From Our Students/Alumni From Around the World
Watch Videos: Listen to testimonials from our alumni across the world about Miami Law's International Graduate Law Programs.
- Personal Guidance – advisors offer guidance on course selection to match each student's academic and professional goals
- Interaction with J.D. students - through regular shared classroom experiences and professionally oriented student activities, including the International Law Lecture Series and International Law Society
- Renowned Faculty Scholars - in international and transnational law, international arbitration and maritime law
- Orientation for International Students – international students receive information during orientation designed to assist them with the transition to living in the U.S. and most specifically, Miami
- Career Advising - access to a career services advisor who has special training in assisting international LL.M. students
- Joint J.D./LL.M. - Option to apply to the J.D./LL.M. program.
- Opportunity to Take a U.S. Bar Exam - while each state in the U.S. has its own eligibility requirements, many of our students take various state bar exams, including New York
For more information
For more information, please fill out our request information form or contact us.