Christina Sava studied in Haifa, Israel during the spring of her 2L year.
Download our International Exchange Program flyer.
- Broaden your legal perspective
- Study transnational, EU, and interdisciplinary law
- Build international networking contacts
- Access international lawyers, students and faculty
- Expand your foreign language skills
- Learn in a different educational system
- Gain exposure to the civil law tradition
- Experience a unique culture and nightlife
- Earn credit while being immersed in the culture of some of the world's most exciting cities
- Apply with ease – administrative support and financial loan processing are arranged