November 15: Last online chat for prospective students of the year. An online chat is a great opportunity to ask about the law school, visas, courses, relocation, etc.
For more than 40 years Miami Law's International Graduate Law Programs (IGLP) has offered a welcoming environment for lawyers from around the world. And, students earn their advanced legal degrees in one of the most international, dynamic cities in the U.S. positioned at the gateway to Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
"Thanks to my LL.M at UM I had the opportunity to meet incredible people from all around the world. It opened the door to a great professional network."
Rita Chertorivski, LL.M. '13, University of Miami School of Law
Mexican University, Ibero-American University
Director of Business and Legal Affairs, NBC Universal HIspanic Group, Telemundo
International Graduate Law Program Benefits
- Personal Guidance on course selection to match each student's academic and professional goals
- Interaction with J.D. students through shared classroom experiences and professionally-oriented student activities, including the International Law Lecture Series and International Law Society
- Renowned Faculty Scholars teach international and transnational law, international arbitration and maritime law
- Orientation for International Students – international students receive information during orientation designed to assist them with the transition to living in the U.S. and most specifically, Miami
- Career Advising from a career services advisor who has special training in assisting international LL.M. students
- Opportunity to Earn a J.D and/or Take a U.S. Bar Exam - many Miami Law students take various state bar exams, including New York, and we are the only Law School in Miami to offer this option